Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Underwarez

Aussielicious swimwear
I am having a condition called underwearism. The people affected by this disease display symptoms such as spending hours browsing at underwear sections of department stores finding for the exact color and pattern of undies, they do not mind paying for branded underwears which often cost more than the price of their haircuts or have their underwear shipped from overseas because their god damn country does not sell them! On an average day, they will spend more time choosing the underwear than their top they're wearing, even no ones going to sees it. And If they ever decide to wear a low waist pants or a tiny body hug tee, they will choose underwears with very striking and notable waist bands, hoping that someone will be caring enough to catch a glimpse of their proud collections. This group of people has a collection of underwears enough to last for at least two months without recycling any pair. Some of them may follow major underwear brands on their twitter list or facebook accounts and worship them as god. On the worst spectrum, they may display rage when their favorite piece of underwear got unremovable stains, got chewed by neighbors dog or the undies got holes from wear and tear.
CIN2 ad.


I will admit that I have all these symptoms and more. My collections are at least 50-60 pairs strong and growing, more than 1/3rd still in their mint box unopened. If I ever travel overseas, I'll try my best to get those brands not available locally. My favorites has to be from Aussiebums, Private Atructures, Calvin Klein, CIN2 and skin wears. Others found in my collections include John Henry, jockeys and some Renomas. Usually, I'll go for the more bright colors, low waist briefs with striking waistbands and I like those made of cotton, microfiber and modal - extremely soft and comfortable. And swimwear hands down, only aussiebums. I always have found simple white brief too be the most attractive.


Calvin Klein ad.
My least favourite would be boxers! absolutely hate em! I also dislike g-string or thongs as well as fishnets.. urgh! Fishnets are so uncomfortable unless you have ur stuff all shaved and shiny. But its all up to your personal preferences.
Private structures - Malaysian brand
What about you? what are your favourist and least favourite.

4 comments:

  1. 50 plus underwear hahah :) Certainly beats having one for every day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh only 7?
    I cant survive.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so you youself are a victim as well :)

    ReplyDelete