Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 December 2011

Jawbone & IPHONE4s

So todays the launching of Iphone4s in Malaysia, and yesterday some lucky guy already got theirs after queueing up and waited, some just bought it online and awaiting for delivery today! To be honest, I felt like I am missing out here, sigh, blame my overspending habits, and I already made up my choice to pre-order Playstation Vita, so my iPhone4S money is going into the fund there! & personally the only reason I would made the 4S jump is entirely for SIRI, my iphone4 is not lagging, its not giving me major problems, in fact, it has been serving me quite well. SIRI I had a chance to play with it the other day, was impressed by the voice recognition but she is not perfect! A lots of function that made SIRI fun was not available if used in our country, and the problem with voice recognition is, chances that if you are using it in the middle of your dinner or outside walking around in a mall, she is not going to hear you very well, of course it works best if your environment is silent or if you have a good noise cancellation device such as Jawbone bluetooth headset!


I got myself a Jawbone ICON during my transit in the Shuvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok early this month! and it is available locally as well, you just need to know where to find them! & so far I havent heard of jawbone imitation, but I am not surprised if there is anyway. So I've been using it daily now, and I have to say its one of those things where once you start using it, you can't live without it! Before this I had a chance to play with Aliph Jambox for few days (another great product from the same company) , as expected, its a premium product right from the packaging, to the product itself and the application too.

Out of the box you'll get the charger, the headset itself, booklet and earfits with multiple size. These ear fits are very comfortable and can sit in your ears for hours without any pain or discomfort. Before using it, you'll have to pair it with your device, simultaneously you can hook it up to mutiple devices so you can be enjoying music from online streaming audio service on your Ipod touch and then it will automatically answer a phone call when your blackberry rings. An icon will appear if you are an iphone user or  blackberry user indicating its battery life. Buttons of the headset is simple to use, one click to answer, double click to redial the last number. You can also download mytalk app from the official website, where you can customise the voice on the headset or update the device to support voice dial and SIRI as well if you own an iphone4S!

Fashionable?

Read more details on the official website below!
http://jawbone.com/headsets/iconhd/overview

2 comments:

  1. Siri has way too many features that are not offered here dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, most useful places recommendation is not available! but its not a deal killer as Iphone itself is loaded with functions!

    ReplyDelete