Powered By Blogger

Sunday 16 October 2011

Journey to the 8-Pacs

Body progress so far, so near yet so far.
Someone asked me to post my abs picture on the blog, so here it is. I took the picture 2 days ago, and am still working hard for the pacs. Also I realize I have to work extremely hard for my upper body as well and strict fat free diet, to flatten my lower abs! If any of you who are gym-pro here who wants to share with me how to train more efficiently please do drop me a message, thanks in advance! My target body would be like the model below, bigger arms, more defined abs, and bigger chest! Okay Jia you to me! jia you! Gambateh!

Model wearing CIN2U underwear! sexy tattoos.
And my next post of body shot will be a month from now, and lets see how much I've progress, feeling excited! Okay below a beautiful cover of Adele's someone like you, for those having Monday blues, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment