Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Oil massages


I'll share some of my new experiences during this memorable trip to Thailand. Yes I had been many times to Thailand since young, and they are famous for many things including their delicious Thai food, so sour so spicy, Thai massages, beautiful temples, world prettiest ladyboys, great shopping experiences and not forgetting songkra festival. It was rather unfortunate, this trip I was having a different kind of songkra (rainy season and floods), but lucky for me the condition worsened only as I was leaving the place, and last I heard at least 200 people drowned in the flood, or so. Sad news aside, this post I am going to share with you guys about my first ever body massage experience. First ever ya, you didn't hear me wrong!

I am sure most of you must have already heard about Thai massages, cheap suey (cheap and nice in hokkien). Typically people will go for Thai traditional massage, this one will cost you around 200-300 baht, around 20 plus ringgit for an hour, but this massage is just the most basic one without use of any oil. Most people and me previously (conservative type) will go for the foot massages, and yes they'll use oil and sometimes they finish with a back/head simple massage too. Recommended after a long and tiring day of shopping typically costing 160-200 baht and your feet will feel brand new!

This time I was a bit brave I went to the back alley of a gay street to get a feel of massages from their local boys. They also do cost more than if you were to get them from girl. I was warned of the unprofessionalism of the masseur and they will do massages out of the it job description, well, hand job or blow job, or more! So as we approached I saw 2 guys sitting on a nearby chair, oil body massages cost 400 baht, and I agreed for it. No, there were no selection of guys because I was cheap, the massage parlour opposite offer the same massage for 750 baht, but they give you private rooms, also a booklet of guys whom you can choose and I wasn't feeling too generous, I went with the cheaper one.

The 2 boys led both of us upstairs to locked room, and as we entered there's this long hallways with cubicles of room maybe 5-6 of them, small, probably size of a small bathroom of a budget hotel. The rooms are small with just a bed positioned right in the middle, nothing much inside though. As I entered the cubicle, the Masseur who was more of a twinky kind, tall, tanned skin, average looking and skinny instructed me to remove my clothes and use the shower before start. I refused the shower, went in and took of my shirt. He then asked me to remove my pants as well, and I complied, left me only in my small triangle white brief, I went ahead and lied on my stomach facing downwards on the bed. I was pretty nervous. Never had I removed my shirt and pants in front of a total stranger before in less than 5 mins of meeting, very shy too.

The massage went on over the back and shoulder for 5 mins then he instruct me to turn over and remove my undies, yes, naked. I acted cool for most part of it, having images of old women with saggy boobs constantly running through my mind so that I'll not get too excited, if you know what I mean! At most part, the Masseur was quite professional, other than the few accidental bumps and touch over my junior, luckily, I still manage go stay 'cool' for most time, otherwise it would have been too awkward! I like the massages, but I just wished my Masseur was hotter, hunkier and more muscular, so that he can perform better (and by performing I meant professional non-hanky-panky type of massages, what are you thinking!). So after we were done, I went for a quick shower and towels provided too. And as I leave the place I was surprised to learn that my friend next door did the whole massage keeping his undies, grr, I was definitely cheated for that part, had to display my stuff for almost an hour, and feeling shy and all. But it was alright, an experience I soon will not forget. And maybe I'll have my muscular Masseur next time when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment