Powered By Blogger

Sunday 1 April 2012

Happy April fools day!

This month is special for me as I'm celebrating my 28th birthday end of the month! Talk about reaching 30. >.<

And I just got back from Bangkok. This trip just like others I enjoyed shopping and Bangkok is a shopping heaven!!!

And I had a chance to play dress up in Bangkok in a photo shoot :) one day of feeling and experiencing how it's like modeling in front of professional photographer after styled by make up artist. The stylist did mention I look like Korean. Well I used to think that when someone refer you as a Korean they mean you have tiny ptosis-ed eyes but looks like the Koreans we are used to seeing now are much better looking that last time. After all they do have the most famous plastic surgeon there So I'll take that as a compliment.

Anyway enjoy some photos for now. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment