Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 February 2013

BOTOX

Hey readers, if you guys still reading.. I did not update my blog for a long long time.. so sorry!

A few small updates bout whats happening to me now..

1. I've got a new job, working in private clinic now as an aesthetician. Basically my job deals with human beautification and main business is doing botox, fillers and lasers. Its fun! exciting and I love making people beautiful and handsome!

2. I'm currently back into the dating game.. with someone extremely special since last June. Thank love cupid for that, but its more of a long distance relationship now due to my new job. & I hope it'll change soon. :) My official 2nd relationship!

3. I'm currently back to peninsular malaysia after like 4.5 years away rotting myself away in Borneo island! And I love the food here, that explains why Im putting on much fat.

4. I wrote a small writeup in Q&A form regarding BOTOX. You can read it here http://natehillhigh.blogspot.com/2013/02/botox-and-fusses-arounds-it.html Thanks Natehillhigh yet again for the opportunity to share informational article bout botox. I might be writing more soon.

5. Lastly, I have not achieve 6 packs yet.. Blame the delicious food here! Its my new resolution this year & last year.. and.....er

:-) Camewhore at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment